Research is a crucial part of your website redesign process. It is one of the best ways to find what is working and which is not, try to dig deeper into what your customers require. Here are some questions relating to your existing website that must be answered.
- Outdated in terms of design or content
- What are your most valuable pages right now?
- Who is visiting your website, and from where?
- What specific, customer need is not being met by the current website?
- What is the rest of your staff team using the website for?
- Analyse what is working and what is not?
- How will you measure the success of the new redesign?
- Review and refresh all your Content and copy
- Why can customers not find what they need or looking for?
- Content is not optimized for SEO
- What are the things you like?
- What are the things you dislike?
Website prices throughout the country and globally for that matter have increased dramatically over the last couple of years. 2020 saw the increase of websites explode as the pandemic crippled the globe. More and more people got laid off and started their own small business, which required a new website.
Web design companies began to receive more enquiries each month. Web design prices can range from R1000 to R100 000 depending on your website’s requirements, e.g., platforms, themes or hard coding, ecommerce, and more.
“Cheap Web Design Prices” on a price tag can be enticing for the new business owner, but it could also be a step in the wrong direction. Talk to us and find out how we could assist you business requirements.